Help create the future of home design.
Higharc is a VC-backed startup that is changing how new homes are designed and built. Join a founding team who've shipped products for Autodesk, Electronic Arts, Nike, and Apple.
ABOUT THE JOB
Higharc is creating the next generation of design tool for buildings on the web. We are looking for a Content Creator to join our team and bring the product to life in our owned channels. You'll jump into all parts of our customer lifecycle, from marketing materials to onboarding and product features. You'll work with experts in homebuilding, 3D visualization, and architecture on a daily basis to help bring home design and construction to the modern web.
“Content” at Higharc is any owned media. This includes blog posts, product videos, infographics, documentary-style customer profiles, “how-to” videos and articles, website copy, whitepapers, on-boarding documents…etc. You'll work with communications and product marketing to outline a content strategy across all channels (earned, owned, bought) and will be the lead creator for much of it. You might have a background in photography, writing, or graphic design and have branched out over your career.
This role will be instrumental in establishing Higharc's presence. You should have strong fundamentals of content production.
- Oversee owned content from concepting to writing to production
- Work with subject matter experts to create accurate copy that explains the benefits of Higharc
- Establish content KPIs, analyze content performance and iterate across channels
- Partner and work with internal resources and vendors/agencies to successfully produce content
- Help define content goals and desired outcomes based on business objectives and demand generation priorities
- 5-8 years of experience creating impactful content across multiple channels and types
- Portfolio that reflects the breadth of work and quality required
- Demonstrated ability to achieve accuracy, clarity, and creativity with complex topics