Sales Engineer, Emea
Current Labelbox customers are transforming industries within insurance, retail, manufacturing/robotics, healthcare, and beyond. Our platform is used by Fortune 500 enterprises including Allstate, John Deere, Bayer, Warner Brothers and leading AI-focused companies including FLIR Systems and Caption Health. We are backed by leading investors including Andreessen Horowitz, B Capital, Gradient Ventures (Google's AI-focused fund), and Kleiner Perkins.
As a Sales Engineer, you are in the unique position of helping Labelbox customers build and operationalize transformational AI technology. We’re looking for a Sales Engineer who loves evangelizing technical concepts, solving problems, and playing a major role in increasing the adoption of machine learning best practices at our customers.
You will be responsible for partnering with our Account Executives by removing technical and business related obstacles in front of a sale, advocating for customer interests to relevant internal teams, and creating compelling technical content. You get excited talking to engineers, product managers, technology leaders, and also know how to distill technical concepts to our buyers.
As a part of the sales team, you are not just helping someone use our app, you are collaborating with business and technical teams as they build pioneering technology, often the first of its kind for their industry.
- Understand and qualify customer goals and then effectively articulate Labelbox’s ability to meet these goals
- Build custom demos and proof-of-concept implementations to demonstrate key customer use cases
- Gain and maintain a deep understanding of the customers' architectural solutions/environment
- Assist in sales stages across the lifecycle in a technical pre-sales capacity
- Ensure the success of customer POCs through effective management of success criteria, planning and technical execution
- Distill and advocate customer interests, needs and product feedback to Product and Engineering
- Maintain awareness of internal product roadmap to evangelize with customers and solicit, synthesize and communicate their feedback internally
- Continuously learn and improve skills in software, computer vision, and machine learning
- Support the development of externally facing technical literature such as documentation, blog posts, and case studies
- Passionate about solving customer problems
- 2+ years of experience in a sales/solutions engineering/solutions architecture/technical consulting role ideally in the B2B SaaS space
- Technical background with hands on professional or personal experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Web technology, ETL concepts and workflows, distributed systems, data analytics, machine learning, computer vision, data pipelines, data engineering, data operations
- Development experience in one or more of the following languages:
- Curiosity and willingness to learn about the artificial intelligence industry
- Ability to travel 10% to 25%
- Superior organizational skills working with multiple customers and an ability to switch context quickly throughout the day and prioritize competing demands
- Strong communication and presentation skills