Full Stack Software Engineer
Headquarters: Miami, FL
- Designing a database - can you optimize the database schema given an opportunity?
- Database queries in general – when problems hit, can you go in and debug what is going on, potentially writing raw SQL queries to improve performance?
- Understanding of how to communicate with the APIs in all directions
- Contributing to solution roadmaps by identifying improvements needed to UX/UI of solutions
- Creating and maintaining team/product documentation
- Turning designs into products
- Understanding of testing and have an ability to write tests
- Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies and collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques via deliverables/milestones/phase completions
- Communicate support to clients to debug and resolve problems
- At least 2 years of backend and front-end experience
- Intimate knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- Some knowledge of A11Y and Android Enterprise
- Familiar with Google APIs (Cloud and Firebase especially)
- Familiar with GIT/code management solutions
- Experience with Redis and WebSockets
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with Security
- Understanding of UX
- Knowledge and experience with Typescript, Nuxt.js, prototyping, and WebRTC and its signaling is a plus!
- Ability to debug, troubleshoot issues
- Expertly organized and detail-oriented