Account Manager - Project Manager - Remote
Your primary responsibilities include managing and prioritizing marketing projects with both internal and external teams. You will be communicating with clients, maintaining relationships, and helping keep our design team organized and on schedule. We're looking for someone who is a team player with experience working with a creative agency and managing clients as well as managing projects internally.
- Managing projects by communicating with clients to determine the level of importance
- Communicating with the design team to ensure deadlines are met and team receives all necessary tools to complete projects
- Weekly briefings and design meetings with staff
- Develop relationships and serve as the liaison between company and client
- Prioritization of projects
- Customer service
- Resolve client issues
- Supervises creatives and other staff to ensure projects meet client expectations and are delivered on time, and within budget.
- Pitch ideas to clients, develop creative strategies, and coordinate events. The pitched concepts results are then reported to teams and management.
- Establish objectives for internal teams and communicate client needs
- Generate existing account sales.
- Develop strategies and lead projects from conception to completion
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop materials and clients to receive the necessary assets.
- Communicating with clients and gathering information about a project's scope, budgets, and timelines
- Meeting with other executives to discuss clients' project goals, progress, and outcomes
- Developing timelines for clients
- Coordinating teams to meet project milestones
- Assembling new teams to meet clients' or businesses' goals
- Weekly and bi-weekly client check-in meetings and presentations of work.
- Schedule and coordinate internal creative review meetings, external client meeting and maintain calendars
- Prepare communications, such as post-meeting notes and presentation emails, timeline reminders, reports and other correspondence
- Create and maintain the internal digital filing system and on project management sites
- Manage accounts, perform internal bookkeeping on projects, and final project billing deliverables (ie final hours, addendums, and billing).
This is a full-time position, working remotely.
Up to 10-12 paid holidays (vary's yearly)
Half-day Friday spans 3 -months during the summer
10 Days PTO
Up to 8-12 Days PTO Winter Holiday (vary's yearly)
401K Matching (2-4%)
Unlimited PTO after 3 years of employment
Maternity/Paternity Supplemental pay
In addition, we have a safe, friendly, and supportive employee environment.
Reach out if you feel you are a good fit for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 per year