Our client is just amazing! Working in the field of agriculture, they create applications, that help the industry to produce more with less impact to the environment. In 2019, the company was acquired by a global leader in communications and digital technologies, bringing to the table all the benefits and stability of a huge organization, while they continue independently working on their product! Did we mention all of their positions are completely remote?
- Conduct stakeholder interviews, user research, and usability testing, including cross-functional design workshops with internal teams
- Analysts, engineers to iterate and deliver flawlessly
- Advocate for your design solutions with consideration of business objectives and user goals
- Create design artifacts, mock-ups and assets that align with our branding guidelines and design system
- Establish best practices, standards, and overall design pattern for responsive web applications and native apps (iOS and Android)
- Test and iterate on existing designs, continually striving for improved usability and engagement
- Proficiency in prototyping tools like Sketch, Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Outstanding communication/presentation skills to tell your design stories to fellow designers, developers, and product management.
- Awareness of trends in mobile, communications, and collaboration; agriculture software/services is a plus
- Strong sense of software design patterns and latest conventions for graphic user interfaces.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication and presentation skills
- Methodical approach to defining and solving complex problems
- Work with amazing technologies and a super connected remote team!
- Completely flexible work location and hours
- Monthly employee recognition
- Annual reunions for you to meet you amazing team in person
- Plenty of activities like Christmas party...
- Health and mental wellness programs