Business Data Analyst, People Analytics
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Business Data Analyst, People Analytics will drive and interpret the data to optimize decision making for the People team and other Auth0 leaders. This role will be embedded in the People team and report to the Director of Business Analytics in the Data and Analytics team. The Business Data Analyst will be responsible for data integrity, establishing best practices, engaging with stakeholders and delivering insights, reports and dashboards.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex and sensitive data.
- Build repeatable process and reporting solutions to empower the People team and other leaders with critical hiring, retention, engagement, and landscape data and insights.
- Ensure data integrity and security for all people data in data warehouses.
- Define best practices and templates for reporting people data to the business.
- Improve and advise on data normalization between Bamboo, Workday, and Lever data.
- Measure and report on KPIs for People team and other departments from a people perspective.
- Design and build dashboards for different people teams including (Employee Experience and Culture, DEI, HRBPs, etc..).
- Create reports for engagement surveys, talent planning.
- Create an intake process for ad hoc report demands.
- Ensure data is set up and accessible for the proper parties.
- Make recommendations for new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve team performance and measurement in the future.
- Monitor leading indicators and proactively identify and share with business fluctuations to help business timely course correct.
- 2+ years of experience writing performant SQL queries on large data sets.
- 2+ years of developing scalable reporting solutions/products that are intuitive to use.
- 2+ years of data analysis and knowledge of business statistics.
- Strong knowledge of Tableau, Looker or similar BI platform.
- Familiarity with cloud-native databases, especially Snowflake.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to convey complex concepts and information to diverse audiences.
- Track record of working independently, with strong time management and organizational skills.
- Comfort working in a globally distributed environment with a remote workforce.
- Experience performing complex analysis including regression, forecasting and probability modeling is a plus.
- BA/BS in quantitative field or equivalent practical experience.
- Prior experience in Talent Analytics is a desired.
- #US; #CA; #ES;
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our .
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.