Technical Support Agent
Technical Support Agent - Remote
Hi there! Have you noticed that the restaurant industry is changing?
We're PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously.
As a leading provider of restaurant technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we're calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team. If you've excelled at every job you've held but always thought something was missing, please, read on.
PAR invented the FIRST point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. PAR's solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries. Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we're off to great start. We believe our customers want technology that is open and fast that enables their ability to innovate.
We're looking for people who are hungry to go beyond the idea of 'just a job'. PAR's not for everyone though: We work hard, and we really reward success. We push ourselves and each other to be better every day. We're ferocious in battle but gentle in spirit. We're hands-on people. We keep our room clean and make our bed because details matter. We believe it is better to be fast than big, and that being both is best. We believe diversity creates strong systems and communities. We experiment. Sometimes we break things, but we learn quickly. We're honest and our intentions are good. And we always offer the last slice of dessert to our guests. We've got each other's and our customers' backs no matter what.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
Our New Hartford Call Center is looking for a career-driven individual who likes a fast-paced support roll. This is an entry level position with a lot of room for growth and upward mobility. We promote from within, so this is a chance to get in on the ground floor and work your way up. If you like working with computers, customer service and a fast-paced work environment, please apply!
Why We Need You
- Answering income calls, responding to customer email, and other support inquiries
- Assist customers in troubleshooting and resolving common issues encountered while using Partech SaaS or Hardware solutions.
- Skillfully de-escalate and resolve complicated issues while providing outstanding customer service.
- Ability to multi-task and work nimbly in a fast-paced environment-Uphold and maintain knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Be a problem solver and have great communication skills.
- Superb customer service skills and excellent interpersonal, written, oral, technical, and business communication skills
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly and comfort working with and supporting technology products
- Familiarity with networking
- Strong ability to learn and apply knowledge gained to improve customer service quality and efficiency
- Ability to follow through with tasks, projects, and troubleshooting with minimal supervision