Senior Product Marketing Manager
LaunchDarkly is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to drive the go-to-market strategy that will increase demand for LaunchDarkly’s solution and create a compelling buying experience. In this role, you’ll work closely with demand generation, product management, and sales teams to identify the key themes that guide sales and marketing efforts toward what modern development teams care about at each stage of the buyer’s journey.
- Own the campaign framework: Identify, develop, and continuously optimize the campaign themes that will serve as the anchor for LaunchDarkly’s go-to-market efforts.
- Develop personas, buyer journey, and messaging: Identify the key buyers, pain points and messaging that will serve as the foundation for demand generation efforts.
- Enable the sales teams: Create and deliver enablement material for LaunchDarkly’s sales teams.
- Build compelling content: Identify and support the development of content for each stage of the buyer’s journey.
- Lead execution of go-to-market plans: Pair with project management and demand generation teams to bring campaigns to market for measurable results.
- 4-6 years of B2B product marketing experience
- A storyteller who has the creativity and writing skills to communicate technical topics with authenticity
- Passionate about modern software development topics such DevOps, cloud computing, and continuous delivery
- Ability to manage complex / cross-functional projects
- Strong appreciation for demand generation and sales enablement
- Experience marketing to modern software development teams
- Previous technical experience such as a degree in computer science or professional experience in a technical role