You just got yourself a deal.
Welcome to the club!
(it may take up to 3 minutes for all the functions to kick-in)
2 jobs in the last 60 days2 jobs in total avg 4 - 6 jobs/mo 1,681 job visits
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to help our company find and retain excellent employees. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees. To excel as Talent Acquisition Manager, we expect you to be experienced in full-cycle recruiting and employment branding. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help them find success in our company.
- Determine ...
- Organize and maintain personnel records, enter new data, and update previous employee data
- Occupational Medicine Management
- Prepare various People documents, including new hire guides, employment contracts, compensation lists, performance review updates, and more
- Review, revise, and update company policies
- Manage and run the HR software of the organisation, and make sure it’s updated
- Able to create reports in different domains and present them regularly
- Take an active part in talent projects, such as job fairs, recruitment r...
Get notified when Near Sea Technologies starts hiring again.
We will send you these ☝️ and similar openings straight to your Inbox. Weekly or Daily. 7-day free trial 💌
The ability to work remotely increases employee happiness by 20 percent.