Marketing Content Specialist
- s and collateral.
- Be a team player and pitch in on other marketing deadlines and needs, as needed.
- Travel occasionally.
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Some experience in a marketing, tradeshow coordination, copywriting, sales support or similar role (healthcare experience preferred, but not required)
- A positive, solution-oriented attitude and willingness to jump in to various tasks to help the team succeed
- Demonstrated strong project management skills
- Proven ability to manage, organize, and prioritize project assignments to meet competing deadlines
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and willingness to brainstorm/ideate to develop new ideas and collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Detail-oriented work style
- Intermediate to expert skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and the AdobeCreative Suite. Experience with Google G-Suite is a plus.
- Availability to occasionally travel