Senior UX / UI Designer
Headquarters: Gig Harbor, WA
Are you a current agency professional looking for an opportunity to continue to advance your design skills? Are you ready to contribute to a highly-skilled team at a fast-growing Digital Marketing Agency?
Our designers work mainly on web-based projects. In this role you’ll implement best practices for user experiences, build wireframes and user flows, and present designs directly to clients.
The UX/UI Designer will work with the entire production and client management team. They are primarily responsible for designing and presenting strategy fueled wireframes and mockups with best practices in mind, on deadline.
NOTE: This is a remote position.
MORE ABOUT THE POSITION The UX/UI Designer will work in conjunction with the entire production and client management team. They are primarily responsible for designing strategy fueled UX/UI optimized wireframes and mockups with best practices in mind, on deadline.
It is imperative that the UX/UI Designer have the fundamentals of client communication down, and are able to convey the rationale behind their design choices and back it up with real data. They’re able to work closely and effectively with clients to achieve a shared vision.
UX/UI Designers are part of a design team, and actively assist with other deliverables when web-based work is light to ensure that the entire team is successful. This may take the form of e-books, print advertisements, branding deliverables, email creation, etc
MORE ABOUT YOU
- You have 5-7 years of agency experience. (Applicants with in-house only experience will not be considered
- You have lived and breathed in the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, but for web-based projects, you are proficient in either Figma or Sketch
- You have a distinguished portfolio of client work
- You're fascinated with the industry, always trying to improve your knowledge and experience
- You have comfortability in wireframing, moodboarding, and user-flow mapping
- You also have solid knowledge of UX principles, including best practices, understanding how to conduct user research, and where to apply data into the design process
- You're personable, fun, and have a healthy sense of humor that fits right into our company culture
- You have big personal and professional goals
- Exudes our core values: Exceptional Through Ownership; Trust Built Through Authenticity; Hungry to Achieve. Humble to Learn.
BONUS FOR Experience With:
- StoryBrand Framework
- Inbound Marketing Methodology
- HubSpot Marketing, Sales and Service platforms
- Web Development (CSS, basic HTML, WordPress)
HERE'S WHAT WE OFFER
- We've been doing the remote thing long before any worldwide pandemic and we plan to keep it remote :)
- Health Benefits
- Paid time-off (First year=2-weeks; Second=3 weeks; Third Year / Fourth Year=4 weeks off; Fifth Year+ = 6 weeks off)
- Sick time (40 hours / year)
- A yearly tech stipend
- A quarterly stipend for productivity, wellness, and continuous learning
- Opportunity to grow fast and be part of something from the ground up
- + More!
Specifically, we help companies generate leads through their online presence, nurture them into opportunities, and close them into customers. We create websites and marketing plans for our clients, and we help them implement their lead generation strategies ongoing over time.
What an inside look into our culture? and .