Director of Strategic Partnerships
Are you an entrepreneurial professional eager to create and implement programs for a growing organization?
Do you consider yourself a team-player who is passionate about healthcare research?
We are currently in search of a Director of Strategic Partnerships for a Healthcare Research Association. The position is based in Boston, MA or remote. This is a permanent, direct-hire assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Research Association
LOCATION: Boston, MA or remote
POSITION TITLE: Director of Strategic Partnerships
Is This Your Dream Job? The Director of Strategic Partnerships will be responsible for working with other external stakeholder groups, including healthcare professionals, to identify and build programs. They will also have responsibility for overseeing the Healthcare and Education Manager and programs aimed at increasing physician knowledge and ensuring that patients have access to quality care, information and support. Reporting to the CEO and as a member of the leadership team, they will independently execute programs with minimal supervision and assist in the annual planning and strategic development of the organization, develop and track metrics across programs, identify opportunities and use agile approaches to adapt plans where required. This is an opportunity to play a significant role in a rapidly expanding organization working at the cutting edge of healthcare research, policy, education, information and support.
Our Ideal Candidate:
· 5+ years’ experience in program management and strategic partnerships, ideally in a healthcare or rare disease organization
· Bachelors’ degree ideal
· Experience with Salesforce is a plus
· Track record of success in project management
· Proven ability to work with external partners and cultivate partnerships
· Entrepreneurial, flexible, excited to serve as an additional “face” of the organization
· Demonstrated team player
How You Will Spend Your Day:
· Develop or foster relationships with key external stakeholders
· Develop tactical deliverables such as publication plans, studies and knowledge sharing activities, providing ongoing visibility of plans and activities to all relevant stakeholders
· Oversight of Healthcare and Education Manager
· Contribute to program plans, budget and key performance indicators as part of the annual planning process. Continuously evaluate and measure the effectiveness of programs and identify, as necessary, improvements.
· As part of the leadership team, identify and procure funding by developing case for support. Collaborate with relevant colleagues to ensure prompt and accurate reporting to funders in accordance with their defined criteria.
· Work in partnership with other teams to maximize the access to and impact of programs, and ensuring they represent the patients’ needs appropriately.
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume towith “Director of Strategic Partnerships” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.