Company And Culture
NTWRK, dubbed the “QVC for Gen Z,” is a new and exciting video shopping platform that seamlessly blends content and commerce for a global audience of fans and collectors. Our daily live streamed episodes feature shoppable content hosted by celebrities, musicians, and cultural icons, offering unprecedented access to exclusive art, sneakers, fashion, and collectibles. NTWRK’s unique approach connecting entertainment and e-commerce has attracted investment from the likes of Jimmy Iovine, LeBron James, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Drake, Live Nation, and Foot Locker, among others.
We are a diverse team of creatives and innovators, working together to become. We share an intrinsic motivation to redefine the mobile content and commerce experience, rooted in rich telling stories and a curated product. During the COVID-19 pandemic, that featured exclusive drops from over 30 brands and artists, virtual DJ sets, and insight-driven panels and interviews.
As an early member of our team, you will play a foundational role in shaping NTWRK’s culture and market position. Forbes called us the “much-hyped e-tail platform that’s putting a rocket under retailtainment” and we were also recently named one of.
Why We’re Hiring
We’re looking for a Product Designer with a UX focus, with experience working in agile development teams. This role will work in our product design team and will be responsible for designing NTWRK’s experience, running user testing, synthesizing findings and ideating design solutions. NTWRK maintains a compelling design aesthetic that stands apart from other tech startups: be part of a company building a voice and brand narrative through every touchpoint with our users.
What You'll Do
- Create user experience flows and designs from concept to execution for mobile and web.
- Solve hard problems that only NTWRK faces due to our combination of drop-based product, video content and e-commerce.
- Define long-term strategy and short-term tactics for our products with our engineering and product team.
- Work with our data team to run A/B tests and propose experience design explorations that our data is pointing to.
- Create and extend our design system, UX patterns, and behaviors.
- Take ownership of user testing, create test scripts and prototypes, and synthesize findings into strong qualitative insights.
Who You Are
- An expert in UI, UX, and/or visual design.
- You care about details and keep pushing your team until it is pixel-perfect.
- Can autonomously and proactively run our user testing program, and deliver qualitative insights and design solutions with minimal guidance.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You can defend your design decisions using user feedback and best practice.
- Think in systems and are able to to extend shared patterns, behaviors, and design elements.
- Have relevant design experience working at a tech/product-driven company.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Best in class health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Remote-first environment where everyone on the team has the option of remote work indefinitely.
- A brand new laptop and monitor of your choosing.
- Paid time off and sick leave.
- A modern and dog friendly office space in the heart of Hollywood, CA for those interested in working in the office.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.