Customer Service Representative *REMOTE* (W2 only, US citizenship required)
Insight Global is searching for remote Customer Support Agents to support assistance for COVID-19. As a Customer Support Agent, you will serve as a direct point of contract for individuals registering for assistance for COVID-19, asking questions about a prior registration and seeking relief program referrals via the call center.
Agents may be tasked with the following duties.
· Answering inbound calls to provide support.
· Associating inbound documents with the appropriate case.
· Performing outbound calls, doctors/hospitals, etc. to confirm the authenticity of submitted documents.
· Performing initial case reviews.
· 6 months of any professional work experience
· GED or High School Diploma is preferred.
- Fingerprinted for a federal agency in the past 3-5 years highly preferred.
- Disaster recovery relief experience.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish