Customer Service Representative - Bank/Credit Union Support
Jack Henry & Associates has excellent remote opportunities available within our Bank/Credit Union call center.
Acting as an agent on behalf of our financial institution clients, the Bank and Credit Union Product Support Representatives assist customers with a wide range of software products. Joining this team will give you the opportunity to gain hands on experience working with a variety of software products, which can then lead to career advancement opportunities across the organization!
Multiple positions available.
The training schedule for this position is as follows:
- Starting 3/29/2021; Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM CST for the first 5 weeks.
Part-time positions will work an average of 29 hours per week. You must be available to work one of the following shift options:
- Mornings during the week; 9AM-1PM CST as well as an 8 hr shift every Saturday OR Sunday.
- Mornings during the week; 10AM-2PM CST as well as an 8hr shift every Saturday OR Sunday.
Full-time positions will work 40 hours per week. You must be able to work one of the following shift options:
- Days during the week; 8AM-5PM CST as well as an 8 hr shift every Saturday OR Sunday.
- Days during the week; 9AM-6PM CST as well as an 8 hr shift every Saturday OR Sunday.
- Days during the week; 10AM-7PM CST as well as an 8 hr shift every Saturday OR Sunday.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in a call center or bank or credit union industries.
- Must be available for one of the shifts outlined above.
- Bachelor’s degree (or working toward) in business or IT related field.
- Candidates that are bilingual are preferred, but not required.
- Provides product support for customer inquiries received via the telephone, Internet, instant message, email, or self-service systems.
- Assesses nature of question or issue and resolves in a timely manner. Questions and issues will vary depending on the product supported.
- Assists customers with new account set up, and performs maintenance for existing accounts. Assists customers in validating accuracy of account data.
- Assures system security by verifying customer information prior to performing any modifications or resets, according to the company’s standard security requirements.
- Thoroughly documents issues and resolutions, per corporate standards. May forward product issues to development.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations to the appropriate personnel. Follows escalation procedures to ensure complex support issues are resolved.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Call Center/Bank/Credit Union: 2 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
Communication method(s) used:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings