Program and Fundraising Manager
We are currently seeking a Community Initiatives and Social Impact Associate for our client, a nonprofit public health/K-12 education nonprofit. This is an immediate need and a temporary position to start, but could turn into a permanent position for the right candidate. This is a 100% remote position.
- Assistance in the management and promotion of fundraising programs.
- Assistance in the creation of educational material for community members and k-12 school programs.
- Manages digital fundraising platforms, including but not limited to the development of new campaigns within the platform, customer service, content management and donor services.
- Works collaboratively with all Development/Marketing staff to design and create event and donor program collateral.
- Manages fulfillment processes for fundraising incentives and the distribution of funds to partners and charity organizations.
- Writing/editing for various communications including emails, news articles, web pages, etc.
- National Convention planning.
- Research related to fundraising and development.
- Crafting social media marketing material.
- Bachelor’s Degree in public health, physical education, nonprofit studies, fundraising or development.
- 3+ years of program management and fundraising experience.
- Experience with Blackbaud preferred.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent writing and customer service skills.
- Experience with fundraising programs.
- Experience in health promotion and/or the general health field encouraged, but not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer