The Creative Designer will work as part of an exceptionally collaborative marketing team to create impactful visuals for web, digital and print that showcase the Donyati brand and culture and help to drive marketing success through the development of innovative content.
Create compelling visual communications that are memorable and informative. Dissect and digest complex ideas, stories and technical data, and transform them into clean and clear visuals that simplify the story and promote the achievements of the Donyati family and our clients.
With a stellar portfolio, you have proven design skills showing examples of visually stunning marketing content (dynamic & static graphics, infographics, process flow & diagram graphics, presentations, paid & organic ads, web pages, landing pages, email templates, video, animation, and other marketing collateral), displaying an understanding of effective design, layout, color, composition and typography, and the ability to maintain brand integrity. You also demonstrate a strong understanding of best practices and industry-standard tools for design and digital marketing including Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, SEO, Social Media Platforms, and Marketing Automation (a plus!)
We value your entrepreneurial spirit, passion for your work, and motivation to go above and beyond - and we encourage opportunities for growth and development to ensure you are mutually supported as you pursue your career.
- Design visually compelling presentations (both sales and technical) working closely with internal clients to understand their needs and translate their vision into clean, clear, and concise content.
- Bring ideas to life utilizing brand assets, stock & original artwork, and video to create high-quality visual content for use across all mediums including presentations, web, advertising, email, video and social media campaigns.
- Collaborate with teams to update our existing website and enhance user experience and SEO.
- Create and/or aid in the creation of video for social media, training, websites, events and other advertising opportunities.
- Contribute to copywriting and written messaging to support visual concepts.
- Assist team members with other projects as needed, including events and trade shows.
- Passionate about being a part of an innovative and supportive work culture
- 4+ years of design experience (preferably within the technology/business space)
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design or related field; or relevant experience
- Professional portfolio with examples of marketing and presentation design work
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Premier, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office apps
- Experience in WordPress and working knowledge of HTML & CSS, with interest in web trends
- Flexible, organized, and process & detail oriented - able to prioritize and manage multiple projects with tight deadlines and fast project 'turn-arounds
- Self-motivated with excellent self-management skills and the discipline to work independently and remotely
- Marketing Automation (HubSpot, Pardot) experience is a plus (training provided)
- SEO experience is a plus
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords experience is a plus
- Knowledge of current digital and social media creative strategies and interest in all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse team
Location & Logistics
This position is remote. Minimal travel is required.
Compensation & Benefits
Donyati offers competitive compensation, benefits packages, and performance incentives dependent on the alignment of the applicant's experience with the requirements of this position. We want you to feel your expertise is valued and not treated like a commodity.
So, what is Donyati? In short, we are a group of geeky entrepreneurs with a passion for what we do. We are an organization comprised of former Big-4 consultants who grew tired of feeling like commodities. While working for a 'name brand' may have given us a sense of legitimacy in our client's eyes, we quickly realized that our ability to deliver world-class solutions and insights - spoke for itself. This hypothesis proved true, and after a few short years, we are successfully competing against the world's largest consulting firms in high-visibility ventures - and we are winning.
Become a part of the Donyati Family
Donyati is growing. We are actively seeking ambitious and innovative technology minds to help us grow our brand and market presence. If you embrace the challenge of solving the complex technological issues facing today's global corporations but have grown tired of the rigid bureaucracy of legacy consulting firms or are simply looking for a new challenge, then Donyati might be a perfect fit for you.