Automation Engineer – Outsourcing and software development
Be a part of the automation development team, to deploy highly automated infrastructure, platforms and applications and services to business users, in a lights out administration Azure public cloud environment. We are looking for an exciting and challenged-driven engineer to work with the latest cloud automation technologies, in highly containerized environments.
- Deliver complex automation solutions aimed at providing direct support to non technical business end users.
- Self motivated and able to work from home, individually or in small groups, with globally distributed teams.
- Act in a Terraform environment and application deployment, with Ansible automation and/or intermediate-level Scripting experience, in order to deploy environments and application Services to public clouds.
- Design documentation, user guides, and other on-line supporting documentation that enables users to leverage developed solutions.
- Associate automated test code for expected end user scenarios or external interactions that fully exercise the delivered code base.
- 4+ years experience in roles with Automation-related tasks
- Expertise with Azure DevOps and Azure Cloud tools.
- Strong experience working with Jira/Confluence, Azure SharePoint, Git Repositories and Terraform Cloud.
- Experience working in agile development teams based on Kanban methodology.
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.