Product Security Engineer
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 is a security company and Auth0's Security organization is in the privileged position of supporting a security-first culture for a company that wants to make the Internet safer. The Product Security team mission is to ensure that Auth0 products are as secure as our customers trust them to be. We partner closely with our Engineering and Product teams to embed security into every stage of the product life cycle.
We are looking for a Product Security Engineer with a passion for both building and breaking things to solve security problems in partnership with our Engineering teams. You will have a chance to apply your skills and passion to improve the security of our product on a daily basis.
In this role you will:
- Provide security guidance to Engineering and Product teams
- Build threat models and conduct risk assessments for new features and services
- Perform design and code reviews (lots of them!)
- Identify, triage, resolve, and manage security vulnerabilities identified in Auth0 products
- Build libraries and tools to make software built at Auth0 secure by default
- Make security an integral part of our CI/CD pipeline
- Perform internal penetration tests and participate in red team exercises
- Champion security at Auth0
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2-5 years of security experience
- 2-5 years of software development experience
- Strong understanding of Web application security, including hands-on exploitation skills
- Familiarity with secure development practices and security testing techniques (SAST, DAST, fuzzing, etc.)
- Ability to explain complex security issues and their impact to diverse audiences
Also nice if you have:
- Experience running a bug bounty program
- #US; #CA;
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our .
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.