Director, Content & Communications
Who You Are You are an experienced communications leader, who knows how to develop and execute content and PR-driven marketing programs that build brands, drive sales, and establish executives as thought leaders within the financial industry. You have an innate talent for building brands through the written word, and are always looking for new ways to captivate audiences and engage customers. You’re passionate about what you do, and are ready to join a growing company where you can make an immediate impact and bring your ideas to life.
What You'll Do
- Oversee the strategy and execution of content marketing, copywriting, and public relations programs, while contributing to departmental strategies.
- Build, lead and inspire an experienced content & communications team—including content writers, copywriters, PR professionals, and social strategists—to deliver optimized and highly-engaging content to drive awareness, demand, retention, credibility, loyalty, and engagement.
- Play a key role in launching new initiatives for BHG and its family of companies.
- Work in tandem with BHG’s Product Marketing Managers, execute brand-building marketing communications campaigns, with a focus on strengthening awareness among key audiences, generating qualified leads, and overseeing reputation management.
- Manage a robust content calendar that includes all external-facing communications, timing, and ownership across different team members, while ensuring consistent application of our brand identity across advertising, media relations, content marketing, social media, etc.
- Leverage a product roadmap, events, and seasonality to develop effective integrated marketing campaigns, working alongside the marketing leadership team to execute on behalf of BHG and its family of companies.
- Oversee the production of various cross-functional content initiatives to engage and educate our customers, prospects, and partners at every step of the customer journey.
- Oversee the execution of a comprehensive public relations strategy that maximizes media placements, expands our thought leadership impact, and builds credibility and authority among industry trade publications, business news, analysts, and other media influencers.
- Closely edit and advise on a wide variety of content including blog posts, ebooks, whitepapers, social copy, press releases, byline articles, event abstracts and speaking points, deck presentations, digital advertising, direct mail, email, and more.
- Play a lead role in managing, protecting, and advancing the company’s reputation across trusted review sites like Trustpilot, Glassdoor, Trustlink, BBB, social review channels, and more.
What You'll Need
- 10+ years marketing experience, with a focus on content and communications
- 5+ years people management experience
- Clear, concise communicator with excellent writing and editing skills
- Proven experience building integrated campaigns that span all disciplines of marketing, advertising, and media relations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing programs for over seven (7) products as well as the corporate identity
Why You Should Join BHG We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
- 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
- Competitive PTO and vacation policies
- Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
- On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
- Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
- Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
- Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.