Digital Marketing Copywriter
Position Title: Digital Marketing Copywriter
Reports to: Director of Operations
Location: Fairfield, NJ - *Remote opportunity available for the right candidate
Who we are: Sneeze It is a digital marketing agency that is revolutionizing the ways in which companies market themselves online. Our goal is to help our clients convert prospects into customers by working from the ground up.
In other words, we deliver the right prospect to the right brand at the right time so they take the right action!
Role: We are currently seeking a Copywriter to join our production team here at Sneeze It!
They will have marketing experience, a passion for creative writing and all things digital, and deeply care about their clients. They will also be eager to help clients understand how to use both email marketing and digital advertising, as well as collaborate with them to plan and implement effective content to motivate their prospective clients and customers.
Above all, this person should possess the desire to strive for excellence and produce the highest quality, detail-oriented work.
Who we are looking for: At Sneeze It, we strive to live by our core values and look for team members who exemplify them. These include those who:
- Notice and act on opportunities to support team members’ happiness and excellence.
- Communicate in a timely manner to build trust and confidence in our customers, prospects, and team members.
- Invest in our team members to unlock our potential.
- Innovate through process improvement.
- Demand excellence.
- Take responsibility for producing quality work.
- Add value wherever you can.
Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Execution of digital marketing strategies for our clients.
- Understanding and speaking in the client’s voice through email, advertising, and landing page copy.
- Creating and/or editing content for client emails, landing pages, social and paid ads, and other digital outlets.
- Creating and scheduling online ads according to the client’s budget and timeline on leading social media platforms.
- Possessing general knowledge of email marketing best practices.
- Scheduling and sending mass emails using various CRMs on behalf of our clients.
- Measuring and reporting on copywriting activities.
- Maintaining positive client relationships.
- Proactively seeking to work “smarter” rather than simply “harder”.
- Keeping track of the results of your work.
Requirements: To be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
- At least one year of experience working in digital marketing (agency preferred).
- At least one year of copywriting and email marketing experience.
- Possess high adaptability to change.
- Impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop for quick edits.
- Ability to think and act independently with good judgment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, accurately, and respectfully.
- Experience with email CRMs.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work swiftly under pressure.
- Working knowledge of HTML is a plus.
- Ability to meet and/or exceed given deadlines.
- Excellent research and content generation skills.
- Working knowledge of Google Sheets, Slides and Docs to collaborate with cross-team members.
If you think you would make a great addition to the team here at Sneeze It, please apply with:
- Your current resume (*PDF attachment preferred)
- Salary requirements
- Your sprinkle preference (rainbow, chocolate, none, etc.)
We thank you for your interest in Sneeze It and look forward to receiving your application!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all team members are currently working from the comfort and safety of their own homes. Our offices are cleaned regularly and will be completely sanitized before we make the return back.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Copywriting: 2 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings