Full Stack Software Engineer
A Little About This Gig:
Agility Partners is currently seeking a qualified Software Engineers to join a growing team in the Healthcare industry. This opportunity will be fully remote, supporting a company based in Columbus, Ohio. This client is using Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Robotics Process Automation to allow healthcare systems to communicate. This role will be full stack developmnet on a product-focused team using the following technologies:
Reasons to Love It:
- Agile environment using emerging technologies to support 600+ hospital systems in 40 states
- 100% remote indefinitely (US based)
- 100% covered benefits - Medical. Dental, vision coverage - PPO and HSA options
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- 401k / retirement savings
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible working hours
The Perfect Candidate
- 5+ years of experience in engineering, quality engineering, systems administration, or software engineering
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related degree (mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering) or equivalent experience.
- Able to communicate technical issues with technical & non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with Automated testing, Unit testing or TDD.