Data Management and Data Operations SME
pureIntegration is looking for an Enterprise Data Architect to augment our team in working with a customer in the Healthcare industry on a strategy and roadmap engagement. This individual must be comfortable partnering with senior customer leadership to understand current state architecture, requirements, and challenges, as well as functional teams responsible for extracting, storing, transforming, analyzing and presenting businesses intelligence data. The enterprise data architect is familiar with current industry trends and best practice to help form overall data strategy covering team structure, technology and tools, and governance strategy.
The initial engagement is part time, covering 6 weeks focused on strategy definition.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Work Authorization: We DO NOT accept H1B Visas, and no C2C relationships.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Engage with customer leadership to understand current data management architectures, tools, practices and challenges to help design go-forward strategies that improve the existing frameworks.
- Engage with customer data management teams focused on data warehousing, ETL/streaming, semantics, security, analytics, and data presentation to gain a deep understanding of current practices.
- Provide thought leadership to pureIntegration SMEs engaging with customers in specific focused areas of data management improvement or implementation.
- Clearly document and articulate data management industry best practices and their quantifiable benefits when presenting recommended improvements to an existing environment
- Perform other duties as requested.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
7+ years of overall data management experience
Strong understanding of the various disciplines, practices and tools involved in data management, including data warehousing / lakes, ETL, lineage, semantics, analytics, and dashboarding and reporting
Up to date knowledge of data management industry trends and tools
In-depth understanding of the movement of sets of data, master systems and downstream systems and the way data sets are related to one another
Ability to take initiative and work in a highly dynamic environment
Ability to handle multiple projects under tight timelines
Ability to work comfortably with technical and non-technical individuals
Ability to synthesize business issues into technical solutions and to document and execute system requirements
Ability to analyze and interpret data
Ability to work independently
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or equivalent work experience
Previous work in data architecture roles within the Healthcare industry is desirable
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.