Senior Software Developer
Senior Software Developer (Backend) - Data and AI Specialist
Manufactured (www.manufactured.com) is seeking a self-directed full stack developer, with an emphasis on backend, who specializes in Data and AI. Candidate should have an interest in the manufacturing and logistics startup space and be comfortable working in a startup environment.
The candidate should embrace all of the challenges and opportunities that come along with a startup: taking personal initiative, evolving features, incorporating user and stakeholder feedback, and developing a deep camaraderie with fellow developers and team members.
Job Details Seniority Level Senior level Industry Internet / Computer Software / Import & Export Employ Type Full-time
Salary – Depends on Experience
Role is remote.
Tech Stack includes:
· MongoDB for Database
· Node & Express for Backend
· React for Frontend
· Motivation to understand why features are being built before building
· Implement analytics, data visualization and Artificial Intelligence
· Create new micro services and middleware to add new product features and functionality using GraphQL Prisma
· Integrate with 3rd party services/REST APIs
· Shared ownership of code. Work in pairs (when possible) and participate in code reviews with other engineers
· Organizing tasks via Jira
· Owning assigned platform features from conception to delivery to support
· Designing and consuming APIs
Additional skills looking for:
· Live examples of side projects and past work
· Build beautiful, high-performing user interfaces using React
· Ensuring cross-compatibility between browsers, devices, and locations (e.g., site must load as intended in China)
· Seek out creative solutions to challenging problems
· Thrive in a startup environment with empowered management and quick turnaround times.
· Manage your own deadlines and deliverables - we do not have dedicated project managers
· Drive and implement engineering decisions with a large cross-functional team
· Partner with CEO, product, engineering and sales to manage the user experience of new features from conception until launch
· Responsible for understanding and resolving all reliability concerns for product code
· Showcasing progress to stakeholders
· Strong math background
· Proven work experience in a similar role. Strong references/portfolio required.
· Team spirit: strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
· Demonstrated knowledge and experience with data modeling and data visualization
· Proficiency / Experience with the following skills, frameworks, and practices
· AWS (S3, SES, IAM, Lambda, Redis, others) managed with Terraform
· Writing and integrating APIs as microservices.
· React.js with common packages (lodash, prop-types)
· Styled Components and other CSS-in-JS techniques
· Data Modeling and Visualization
· Pair programming
Plus - Requirements
· CI/CD development practices
· Used to working as a mentor or mentee to other developers
· Math degree
· Experience in unit testing
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: DOESee more jobs at Manufactured