Customer Service Representative
The Art and Science of the Customer Experience
Netfor provides worry-free customer care for business consumers and technology users. Customers engage with Netfor by phone, email, social media and online chat to receive world-class customer service, help desk support, order fulfillment and field services.
Founded in 1995, Netfor supports tens of thousands of customers at businesses in more than 6,000 locations across the U.S., Europe, Mexico and Canada.
How Netfor will help you grow and succeed:
- A launching point for your career and life goals
- Gain experience in multiple industries, platforms, and software
- Help you develop a career path as well as provide mentoring and training
- Opportunities to work on special projects with our clients
- Provide opportunities internally for advancement
- Network you with the vibrant business community in Indianapolis
- Expose you to well over a hundred applications, platforms, and systems across a variety of industries including medical, retail, b2b, etc.
Hours and Location
This is a work from home position or if you chose to do so you can come to the office. You must live in Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, or Nevada to be considered. The working hours range from 8:00 am until 7:00 pm eastern standard time. This position is Monday-Friday, some weekends might be required.
Summary of Job Responsibilities
Working with a great team of peers, you’ll be supporting client contracts with the main duty focusing on carrying out inbound customer support via telephone as instructed by the Netfor knowledge base.
OUTLINE OF ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under general supervision of service desk leadership, provide customer support for instructional calls, question and answer calls, and handling of all other customer issues by performing question/problem diagnosis, searching knowledge-based articles, and guiding users through step-by-step solutions in a call center environment. Answering phone calls with a smile is a must. Able to clearly communicate directions in a user-friendly, professional manner and clearly documenting the issue and solution in ticketing software.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Examples of key duties are interpreted as being descriptive and not restrictive in nature.
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service issues or customer concerns.
- Thrives on getting positive customer satisfaction survey comments.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to handle calls with professionalism, sensitivity, and diplomacy under pressure.
- Must be an independent, motivated worker, and an innovative self-starter.
- Must be confident and flexible.
- Ability to work 100% from within our knowledge base articles, without deviation, per contractual agreements.
- Show up, show up on time, and display a helpful attitude.
- Microsoft Office proficiency a plus.
- Strong ability to multitask
- Ability to talk and type at least 35 words per minute
- Must have a laptop or desktop computer with the following specifications: i5 with 4 gigs of RAM and a headset with a microphone.
Starting pay is $15 an hour depending on experience, technical aptitude, typing skills. Netfor offers a great PTO plan (can accrue up to 76.96 hours/year within the first year), 401k, health insurance, dental, optical, onsite mini-mart, and occasional onsite meals and activities, great outdoor walking trails, onsite video games.
This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities.
Netfor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Netfor, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
Netfor, Inc. will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Powered by JazzHR