Account Executive (Remote)
Designity is your on-demand, virtual creative team - a design tech startup backed by Audible! We have spent five years perfecting the first virtual design model that allows U.S-Based freelance creatives to team up and collaborate on design and marketing projects. Our collaborative model is so unique and mutually beneficial for both creatives and clients, it has enabled us to double our revenues each year for the past five years, with 2020 being our strongest growth year despite the pandemic.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of something huge and disruptive as you’ll be responsible for championing a truly unique offering as our Account Executive, where you will be responsible for generating sales activity and new business opportunities, and carrying those all the way across the finish line. All while earning uncapped commissions, base salary and benefits, in a fast paced and fully remote start up environment!
- Identify new business opportunities and key stakeholders, taking deals swiftly and thoughtfully through our sales process from discovery to close.
- Virtually meet with new customers to demonstrate our platform's value, influence long-term strategic direction, and evangelize solutions that will help them meet their challenges and reach their goals.
- Evaluate effectiveness of sales strategies and tactics and share results to assist in shaping future efforts.
- Demonstrate timely actioning of leads, proposals and prospect pitch follow-ups.
- Consistently meet monthly and annual quota and revenue goals following a ramp up period.
- 4+ years of direct sales and new business sales experience.
- Proven track record for consistently delivering on or exceeding revenue goals.
- Proven ability to establish meaningful connections, by understanding how people think, determining what they value, what motivates them, what they need, and how they’re decision process is influenced.
- You are self-driven, highly motivated, organized, team-oriented and possess a creative entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to thrive in ambiguity.
- Having a design agency, advertising agency, marketing background or any similar related experience is a plus.
- Base salary plus uncapped commission.
- Fully remote within USA permanently - any US time zone (Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific).
- Full-time position, 401k and health insurance benefits.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Designity is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity in thought, background and experience. The position qualifications should serve as a guideline for what will typically set you up for success in this role, however we would encourage you to apply if you feel your experience is a good fit.Show moreShow less