Customer Service Representative - Call Center 🔥
Consumer-obsessed and a strong believer in the value of customers service.
Customer Support Technical Representative (Part-time) with FT opportunities.
The job requires the candidate to work weekends and/or evening shifts.
About Anker Innovations
From the true wireless headphones recommended by Grammy Award winners and portable Google TV projectors to the most-funded home security Kickstarter project and the best-selling robot vacuums online, Anker Innovations (anker.com - eufylife.com) makes cool consumer electronic products that are being sold all around the world at major retailers Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart and more. Today, we have more than 1,800 employees in the US, Europe, LATAM, China, Japan, and the Middle East.
*It is highly recommended to review the company's official website to prepare for an eventual interview.
About this position
We are seeking a passionate customer representative with excellent communication skills, a talented agent capable of providing top support for our North American customers. This position includes answering our customers' product inquires and provide the needed information for troubleshooting and constantly maintaining customer satisfaction for our products and service. You will be working with a truly global team of exceptional quick learners in which everyone can make a difference in the rapid growth of the company.
Location: Fully Remote
Report to: Supervisor
- Answer the phones and respond to customer requests.
- Answer the phones and diagnose the cause of the defect items (including EOL items) and promptly explain the correct Troubleshooting for it.
- Provide customers with products and service information.
- Complete call logs and reports (Insert mandatory fields required by the Supervisor).
- Request and recommend to customers to participate in a survey at the end of the call.
- Required to stay up to date with new information troubleshooting and products when presented.
- Required to meet and maintain service levels and goals set individually by your supervisor.
- Required to follow internal policies in place in terms of warrant and replacements.
- Able to de-escalate angry/upset customers.
- Recommend to customers what type of products to buy according to their needs and follow up via email with the appropriate link.
- Reply to emails in a professional manner and promptly follow up according to the deadlines assigned by the Supervisor.
- Follow the operational requests and guidelines for RMA or refunds.
- Up-rating (is the request at the end of calls for feedback that influences the star ratings of our products).
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of Call Center experience is a must.
- 3+ years in a role as a Tech Support Representative
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Able to type at least 35 WPM
- Consumer-obsessed and a strong believer in the value of customers service
- Outstanding customer service orientation, sense of urgency, and a high level of personal integrity
- Ability to independently prioritize time, stay highly organized and efficient in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong team orientation, customer focus, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment where change and ambiguity are the norms
- Technical savviness and the ability to learn systems quickly
- Ability to problem-solve, think quickly and multi-task
- Strong communication skills and a stickler for attention to detail
- Able to maintain a good attendance history and report to work at the scheduled time
Job Type: Part-time with the possibility of transitioning in FT
- Remote Work
- Company discounts on our products (Headphones, Speakers, Security Cameras, Projectors, Cables, Batteries, etc...)
- Room to start your career path at Anker and move to a Full-Time position
Communication method(s) used:
This position requires the candidate to work weekends.
- Only full-time employees eligible
Hours per week:
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Call Center: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote