Growth Marketing Lead
Reporting to our Head of Marketing, you will join a highly collaborative, tight-knit team focused on growing AngelList Venture’s core fund business. We’re looking for a growth leader with deep experience running lifecycle marketing programs and values a customer-centric approach to business growth. This role can be based anywhere in the U.S.
With over $2.5B in assets under management, 77 unicorns backed by AngelList Funds & Syndicates, and 51% of all top-tier U.S. VC deals in our portfolio, AngelList is the nexus of venture capital. Our strategy of building a scalable, innovative platform that makes spinning up and managing funds a breeze for both fund managers (GPs) and investors (LPs) has enabled us to own the early-stage venture market.
If you are excited by the idea of leading investor growth at AngelList Venture, we welcome you to apply!
- Plan, design, and execute lifecycle marketing initiatives aligned with investor acquisition, retention, and engagement goals.
- Own and manage our marketing tech stack across email (primary), site optimization, and analytics.
- Design and run growth experiments across different channels, with access to a healthy budget to scale channels that demonstrate positive returns.
- Recruit, onboard, develop, and manage FTE team members, consultants, and vendors.
- Work closely with Data Science, Sales, and Operations to identify opportunities to engage and re-engage stale investors.
- 8+ years experience in related growth, marketing, product, or related role.
- Proven track record of scaling growth marketing function through a combination of FTEs, agencies, and consultants.
- A passion for creative, problem-solving and experimentation to grow a business — our products and customers are unique!
- An understanding of core financial concepts and venture finance.
- Previously worked in a growth-stage company and you know how to navigate and be successful in a startup environment.
- A deep love of startups ( ).
If you don’t tick every box above, we’d still encourage you to apply. We’re building a diverse team whose skills balance and complement one another.
AngelList & Return to office plans: Our team has been working from home since March and our plans are to keep our offices closed through the end of June 2021. Given today’s shelter-in-place world and the expectation we’ll be working from home for quite some time, don’t let geography keep you from applying!