Sr. Brand Copywriter (Remote)
About The Role
CrowdStrike is seeking a Brand Copywriter to join our in-house creative team. We’re looking for a writer who is strategically and conceptually strong, fluent in their craft and able to work across multiple channels. Duties include:
- Write for branded communications including ads, emails, events collateral, landing pages, video scripts, product marketing materials and more.
- Collaborate with product, marketing and creative teams to synthesize business and technology ideas into clear, impactful messaging.
- Develop copy for internal projects that promote and generate excitement about CrowdStrike’s culture and values.
- Contribute to the development of brand campaigns including radio, broadcast, print and digital displays.
- Prioritize your work and communicate those priorities to the many people who will want you to help them. Manage your time well.
- Learn, maintain, and develop the voice of CrowdStrike in collaboration with others.
- Be a sharp copy editor for your own writing, as well as for others if needed.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of copywriting experience with an agency or in-house marketing team
- A portfolio that shows strategic and conceptual campaign thinking applied across a range of deliverables, including TV/video and web.
- Proficient knowledge of Dropbox, Box, Microsoft Suite & Google Drive
- Ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced environment
- Good time management skills; good multi-tasker and attention to detail is key
- A basic understanding of cybersecurity and a willingness to become fluent in the vocabulary.
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
Right to Work
Show moreShow less