Product Designer (Remote)
Talent is distributed, opportunities are not. Remote work will shape the future and Remotesome wants to help companies hop onboard and help hire best talent around the world.
At Remotesome, we are changing the way how companies hire tech talent. We work with Fortune 500 companies to rising startups based in US, EU, Canada and even broader.
You’ll join a small team of founders and people who are on a mission to helps thousands of talented engineers and other techies get remote jobs in companies who are shaping their industries.
What you’ll do
- Redesign and built up Remotesome UI from scratch and fix major UX challenges
- Design Remotesome's web platform from the scratch
- Support sales and marketing side with needed materials (until we scale). After that, you will lead another person to work on it.
- Rapidly iterate on design solutions based on user testing and business and technical considerations.
What we are looking for
- 2+ years experience in a UI/UX design role
- You have a strong portfolio and have shipped products live before
- Strong understanding of the design process
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Self-starter with a strong desire to help people and make product easier to use
- You have experience working with Sketch or Figma
- Experience working in remote teams and knows how to work async 80% of the time
- Experience with A/B testing
- Data driven
- Experience with user testing and collecting feedback
How we work
- Works side-by-side with the product owner and engineers to ensure our products are not only usable, but also valuable to users, feasible to develop, and meet the company’s business objectives.
- Rapidly iterates on design solutions based on user testing and business and technical considerations.
- Creates clean, intuitive, and responsive interfaces with reusable design patterns.
- Experience with best practices and design patterns for web environment
Diversity and inclusion
We don't want to write standard blah blah legal text here. We love people with different backgrounds as we strongly think this helps teams product better results. After all, we work with thousands of people around the world. :)