Technology Alliances Co-Ordinator
Matillion is dual-headquartered in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado and we are expanding teams globally across all functions.
As a company, our core values drive our processes. We have a bias for action, we innovate and demand quality, we work with integrity, we are confident without arrogance, customer obsessed and care about our people and our communities. We are looking for people to join Matillion who share our integrity, drive and passion.
We are now looking to add a Technical Alliances Co-Ordinator to #TeamGreen. This role can be US or UK based.
This brand new role is responsible for supporting the management of Matillion’s key technology partners. Partner Management requires execution of initiatives at a sales, marketing, product, and programmatic level. This person will be responsible for driving operational excellence within the Alliances team and effectively collaborating with internal and external teams.
What you will be doing;
- Oversee the operational platforms between Matillion and our tier 1 technology partners (Snowflake, AWS, Microsoft and Databricks)
- Ensure internal customer data portal coincides with external-facing partner platforms
- Help manage the creation of recurring business reports for Matillion’s executive team
Partner relationship support
- Assist in the management of long-tail technology partners – driving sales, marketing, product, and programmatic alignment with each partner
- Initiate the communication with new primary contacts at tier 1 partner organizations
- Support Alliances Managers with the creation and delivery of enablement material for both internal and external sales teams
- Collaborate on new initiatives with Matillion and partner sales, marketing, and product departments
- Work closely with R&D team and Alliances Managers to uncover new partnerships to expand and refine Matillion’s technology partner ecosystem
- Assist in creation and delivery of partnership reviews for the Matillion Executive team
Technical / Role Specific - Essential Skills
- Strategic thinker who can see the big picture yet can execute on a granular level
- Public speaking experience and an eagerness to grow this skillset
- Brings a sales mentality to Matillion's partnerships -- ability to assess and determine high-impact initiatives
- Experience in the cloud data analytics space and/or in sales or sales development roles is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 25% of a work week (post Covid)
- Exceptional relationship builder
- Quick learner with a desire to take on new challenges
- Communicating Effectively
- Collaborative Working
- Problem Solving
- Forward Thinking
- Achieving Results
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch!