Customer Service Representative
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That’s why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you’ll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” on IDG’s Insider Pro and Computerworld’s 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers for Women and one of America’s Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Safeco sells insurance through more than 10,000 independent agents nationally and no two are exactly alike. The Agent Customer Service Representative provides support and ease of doing business for our independent agents through offering complete and accurate information while providing a superb experience. After attending our informative and interactive paid training program, you will become a subject matter expert in educating our agents on our innovative systems and services which allows them to promote quality growth for Safeco.
Our Common Purpose is the guiding principle that exemplifies the way we behave at Liberty Mutual Insurance. It defines how we interact with our customers, agents, and each other to deliver the kind of exceptional customer experience that differentiates us from our competitors.
- Delivers expertise by identifying and analyzing agent needs to offer solutions on Safeco products and services and provide education on self-service tools.
- Research policy, coverage and eligibility provisions
- Upholds our client care standards by achieving individual goals on call quality, handle time, adherence, first call resolution, and reliability
- Maintains and tracks accurate data in various computer systems.
- Associates degree in a business-related field or equivalent training required.
- Minimum of 6 months related work experience required; customer service experience or help desk preferred.
- Ability to review, record and organize information from a variety of departments.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, and the capacity to multi-task in a structured work environment.
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information.
- Proficiency with computers is mandatory; Knowledge and ability to use Microsoft office.
- Must have a clear understanding of the organization`s policies, standards and procedures to guide customer interactions.
- Passing Proficiency Assessments is required.