Customer Success Manager
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Fully Remote
- Must be available during some US office hours
Due to recent growth, we’re looking to hire a full time Customer Success Manager for our Podcast Guest Booking service.
This is an exciting role for someone who relishes the opportunity of managing the entire customer onboarding process from start to finish.
It is essential for this role that the successful applicant has experience of working in a B2B customer facing position with exposure to various industries, functions and backgrounds.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Owning the entire customer onboarding process and developing a deep understanding of our customer’s market and audience.
- Interviewing our customers to understand their area of expertise and craft topics we can use during the outreach process.
Determining the research instructions for our Booking Agents ensuring that our campaigns are aligned with our customers goals.
- Constantly monitor the performance of our campaigns and proactively communicate with the customer to manage expectations.
- Establishing metrics for customer success in order to measure the efficiency of our service.
- Develop and improve our Customer Onboarding process to create even more WOW moments for our customers.
- Communicating with our customers to solicit feedback to improve our processes.
- Exploring opportunities with our customers for additional services and referrals.
- Working closely with the Project Manager and prioritize campaigns depending on weekly reporting results.
- Handle all billing related activities via Stripe.
- Maintaining and updating all working documents spreadsheets and our internal project management tools.
What We’re Looking For
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in Customer Success / Account Management or another client-facing role
- Natural ability to build rapport and quickly understand information about our customers market, industry and services.
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Bias for action, ownership and a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Passion for podcasts and how they can be leveraged to support brand awareness and demand generation campaigns.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A growth mindset and proactively suggest improvements to processes and documentation
- A natural curiosity and desire to match entrepreneurs with their ideal customers
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to navigate Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Trello, Slack and other technology
To apply for this position, please complete the application form here:
About Speak On Podcasts
Speak On Podcasts is a podcast relations agency helping entrepreneurs share their message, grow their audience, and attract inbound leads through podcast guesting.
Our guest email introductions are often praised by the podcast hosts as the best they’ve ever received. Because of that, we place our clients on podcasts with predictability and ease.
We often work with established coaches, book authors, and entrepreneurs whose goal is to become thought-leaders and to increase their profile.
Needless to say, we’re not competing on price but rather the value and a completely hands-off experience we provide both for our clients, as well as for podcast hosts.