Director I, Marketing
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That’s why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you’ll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” on IDG’s Insider Pro and Computerworld’s 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers for Women and one of America’s Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Workgrid – Director, Product Marketing
We are currently seeking an innovative, passionate, and driven Director of Product Marketing at Workgrid Software. Workgrid Software is a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Mutual which develops award-winning and innovative digital workplace solutions that are used by enterprises from around the world.
Our vision is to create intelligent digital products with a consumer-grade experience that simplifies the work of employees and at the same time helps them get more work done. This Director of Product Marketing position is focused on working across our Product, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to develop and execute on an effective product marketing strategy.
The Workgrid Digital Workplace platform integrates with the tools and systems that employees use and organizes the most important content, tasks, approvals, and notifications that the employee needs to know into a centralized and streamlined experience. You can learn more about the Workgrid Digital Workplace platform at http://www.workgrid.com/.
We are looking for a seasoned Director of Product Marketing deeply familiar with the Digital Workplace market to lead our product marketing initiatives. In this role you will help drive both product marketing and product strategy. This role reports to the Chief Product Officer of Workgrid and will be closely aligned to our marketing team. This role is responsible for understanding and communicating customer and market needs to the product organization to help drive the product strategy and roadmap. This role will also collaborate closely across product, marketing, and sales on our go-to-market strategy. We are looking for a candidate who can understand customer pain points, opportunities, and be able to create product marketing strategies that align with customer goals and help customers and prospects understand how Workgrid can help improve and simplify their work day, employee experience, and increase productivity.
- Product Marketing Strategy: Can create a clear product marketing strategy.
- Develops Marketing Collateral / Thought Leadership: Develops product marketing collateral and concepts, based on your strong understanding of the market and our customer’s needs.
- Customer Insights: Meets with customers to understand their challenges, goals, and identifies opportunities.
- Cross-Functional: Collaborates with Product, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success.
- Industry & Market Analysis: Keeps a pulse on the future of the digital workplace, digital business, intelligent applications, AI, conversational UX, and the latest trends in the Future of Work and platform vendors like Microsoft. Understands these trends and can communicate their impact on our product, marketing, and sales strategies.
- Competitive & Market Assessment, Product Positioning: Analyzes the market and competitive landscape and can define and articulate how Workgrid should be positioned in the market, how we differentiate from competitors, and what our ideal customer segments look like.
- Analyst Relations: Develops relationships with key analysts related to our market, understands trends, and shares our strategy.
- Sales Enablement: Understands our customers and the buyer process. Identifies areas where product marketing material can help make the buying process easier by matching our product with customer needs.
- Conference Presentations: As an industry expert, you will at times have the opportunity to present and share your perspectives and materials and industry events.
- 8+ years working in product or product marketing.
- 8+ years working in the Digital Workplace market.
- Has the unique combination of technical and product depth, as well as strong storytelling abilities.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Can collaborate effectively with remote teams across the globe.
- The drive to work in a fast-moving technology startup.
- An eagerness to learn and grow.
- Ideal candidate has a background in consulting or can demonstrate consulting abilities.