Social Media Coordinator (Remote
At Bonfire, we work every day to unlock the potential of custom apparel. We’re searching for an experienced Social Media Coordinator to help engage with our community.
As an integral contributor in our Creative Marketing team, the ideal Social Media Coordinator candidate is a knowledgeable, motivated, and well-organized professional who thrives in a creative setting.
- Plan and publish content across social channels.
- Work with Social Media Manager to construct the content calendars for Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, and assist in sourcing content for social posts.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the Bonfire brand in order to act, speak, and respond in the Bonfire voice.
- Attend Marketing meetings to learn about product updates and marketing initiatives at Bonfire and their potential implications for social media communications.
- Stay up-to-date with trending Bonfire campaigns and content being shared by our sellers to plan social posts featuring these campaigns.
- Moderate social notifications and Direct Messages on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and respond to comments and tweets.
- Track and report social analytics across all platforms.
Form lasting and intentional relationships with our community of sellers, buyers, and prospects by interacting with their stories, commenting on their posts, and liking their photos.
- Work on developing our “Shop” feature on FB/IG as it becomes available
- Explore new ways for Bonfire to be present on Social Media and develop strategies to drive users to our site.
- Curate Bonfire Marketplace and Staff Picks on the Homepage to highlight top-sellers and trending designs.
- In-depth knowledge of social media, analytics, and trends, with an emphasis onInstagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Written communication skills and a passion for both short and long copywriting.
- Ability to demonstrate our values of solving for the customer, acting on empathy, prioritizing impact, continuously improving, and celebrating culture, authenticity, and community.
- An interest in Marketing, Communications, Communication Arts, or Social Media.
- A basic understanding of design principles.
- Attention to detail and the desire to learn.
- Design, photography, or videography skills a plus!
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer our full-time team members:
- Competitive compensation with excellent insurance and savings benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- A positive, engaging culture and dynamic team environment
- The ability to make a difference in literally thousands of people’s lives
- An opportunity to grow your skills, learn new technologies, and challenge yourself (while having fun)
Job Type: Full-time