VP - Enterprise Sales (Chicago)
BridgeHealth. Better Quality. Better Value. Better Outcomes.
When looking for new teammates, we consider some of the following:
- Cultural Fit: You love our ambitious spirit and our values reflect your personal beliefs. Displaying Integrity, embodying a champion’s spirit, embracing the heart of a servant, open-mindedness, being a problem-solver and having fun are second-nature for you.
- Organizational Prowess: You are a people person with an ability to drive multiple priorities simultaneously in a dynamic environment.
- Grit: You thrive under pressure, consistently meeting expectations and commitments, oftentimes on tight deadlines, all while managing a variety of tasks and relationships in an efficient and meticulous manner without losing your cool.
Location: Chicago, Cleveland, or Washington D.C. (remote)
What You’ll Do:
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride – pride in your ability and pride in your product. Bring along your passion and do your best work while selling solutions that truly improve the lives of others.
The VP - Enterprise Sales is a tenacious prospector. A hunter. An individual contributor primarily responsible for generating revenue and developing new business through a consultative selling process. VPs - Enterprise Sales execute strategic plans for selling direct to large self–funded employers in this quota-carrying role.
- Meet and build relationships with senior executives (C-suite) and health plan leaders with greater than 10,000 plan employee lives
- Establish and maintain Broker, Consultant, and TPA relationships
- Deliver presentations in-person and virtually to employers, brokers, consultants and at industry functions to educate prospects on BridgeHealth’s Centers of Excellence solution
- Follow-up on prospect meetings and successfully negotiate with prospects and associated brokers, consultants, and TPAs
- Facilitate client transition to Implementation and Account Services post-sale
- Provide marketplace intelligence on product and service needs
- Assist in sales training activities and provide appropriate training to applicable producers as well as fellow associates
- Participate in community, business, and industry organizations as appropriate
What You Bring:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience successfully selling benefits, wellness, healthcare technology, or insurance solutions directly to large employers or payors with a demonstrated track record of excellence
- A demonstrated track record of developing a large, organic pipeline through cold calling and prospecting in the Fortune 100
- Prior experience working in a start-up/growth environment and comfortable with the nuances of such
- Deep industry expertise along with well-established relationships with plan sponsors, consultants, brokers, and TPAs within the noted territory
- Poise and experience selling to C-Suite in-person and virtually
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills along with a captivating presentation style
- CRM experience - Salesforce preferred
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree
- An ability to travel up to 50% of the time with overnight travel included, when it is deemed safe to do so
- An entrepreneurial spirit. You’re comfortable building the plane while it’s in the air. You’re engaged in finding solutions and not passing problems or hiccups off to others. You’re creative with available resources.
- Open-minded. You don’t get flustered with the change that comes with being a part of a fast-growing organization. You enjoy learning and are curious about the latest trends in business and healthcare.
- A Team Player. While you can’t lose sight of your own goals, you are ready to roll-up your sleeves and add to a conversation, support a teammate, contribute to thought leadership, or contribute to a project or initiative with enthusiasm.
- A person with Integrity. You have fantastic planning and execution skills, tons of energy and great follow through when your company and our partners need you. You don't get overwhelmed and enjoy working with people trying to solve complex healthcare issues. You do the right thing, always.
- Driven. You get a kick out of partnerships that work for everyone. You’re a master influencer and can negotiate with the best of them. You think long-term.
- Fun. You’re a people person with a strong emotional intelligence. You work hard and have a great time doing it. Passion to impact and make a difference in the lives you serve.
Please respect that resumes from 3rd parties will be automatically disqualified. Authorization to work for any U.S. employer without sponsorship is required.