We are looking for a self-motivated, creative and dedicated Project Manager with experience working with multidisciplinary teams. As a project manager at Automat you will work directly with the customer to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope, budget and quality. You'll work in a fast-paced environment using agile methodology principles in the context of a very short project lifecycle. In addition to working with our customers' teams, you will work daily with the members of the whole Automat team: customer experience designers, sales individuals, software developers and the other project managers!
- Work with the customer to define and manage the project scope; ensure completed deliverables are properly accepted by the customer
- Proactively identify and manage risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies
- Manages resources to complete the project objectives on time, within scope, and on budget
- Make sure that the right stakeholders are involved, ensure that expectations are accurately set and managed.
- Ensure key stakeholders receive adequate communications throughout the project lifecycle and this includes customer and internal stakeholders
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Communicate effectively between all members of the project team by facilitating timely and appropriate generation, collection and dissemination of project information.
- Understand our product s to identify and articulate new business opportunities and provide sales support
- Update and maintain documentation delivered to clients
- Report weekly status to management and to customer
- Create budgetary quotes and SOWs as required
- Schedule and lead meetings with clients
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- 3-5 years of experience in project management in the B2B enterprise and eCommerce space
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple moderately complex implementations
- Proven ability to develop, document and maintain project plans
- Outstanding communication skills
- Effective problem solving, conflict management, and negotiation skills
- Meeting facilitation skills
- Knowledge of web analytics such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics, a plus
- Information Security awareness, a plus
- Familiarity with user experience/Interface concepts and principles
- Experience in working in fast-paced startup environments
Why join us?
- Grow your skills, learn from your colleagues and develop your career
- Work on cutting edge technology
- Share your ideas and be heard
- Autonomous, accountable, transparent and excellence-driven culture
- Get competitive coverage for you and your family
- Stock-options for all employees
Automat helps businesses provide personalized shopping experiences that increase sales by asking questions, listening to customer needs, and recommending products and bundles. After learning about a customer through conversation, Automat then personalizes the ecommerce website for their specific needs. The site personalization shows individual customers the products that are right for them—complete with product badges, ratings and reviews—in real-time and forever. Unlike traditional personalization that is so subtle that you can't see or feel it, Automat provides AI-powered experiences that consumers love and that drive growth.
Learn more at