Outbound Sales Development Representative
Current Labelbox customers are transforming industries within insurance, retail, manufacturing/robotics, healthcare, and beyond. Our platform is used by Fortune 500 enterprises including Allstate, John Deere, Bayer, Warner Brothers and leading AI-focused companies including FLIR Systems and Caption Health. We are backed by leading investors including Andreessen Horowitz, B Capital, Gradient Ventures (Google's AI-focused fund), and Kleiner Perkins.
As an Outbound Sales Development Representative, you are in a unique position to assist Labelbox customers to build AI technology. We’re looking for an SDR who loves problem-solving and has a natural curiosity to learn and work with prospects to drive successful AI outcomes using Labelbox.
You will be responsible for partnering closely with our Account Executive team to manage your personal sales-pipeline and create new qualified sales opportunities in target accounts. You will work closely with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Support to create compelling messaging and gain first-hand training, learning all stages of the sales cycle, while helping us communicate the value of Labelbox directly to our customers.
As a part of the sales team, you are not just helping someone use our app, you are collaborating with business and technical teams as they build pioneering technology, often the first of its kind for their industry.
- Manage your own sales and meetings pipelines in a specified sales territory
- Discover new sales leads based on industry & account research (Linkedin Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, internet research, etc)
- Create strategic outreach campaigns (calls, emails, Linkedin, social selling, etc)
- Qualify prospects/accounts through email, phone, Linkedin, etc
- Manage prospects, accounts, and opportunities in Salesforce
- Achieve organizational goals, monthly meeting quotas, and team objectives
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Demonstrates ability to manage prospect conversations, handling unexpected questions with ease
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment
- You embody Labelbox core values in everyday work, demonstrating craftsmanship managing your pipeline and creating new opportunities, and seeking to understand the value-drivers to assist prospects to build the best products for humans to advance AI
- We are a collaborative team, staying motivated and team collaboration is key
- You have a passion for your craft
At Labelbox, we’re building a platform to accelerate the development of this future. Rather than requiring companies to create their own expensive and incomplete homegrown tools, we’ve created a training data platform that acts as a central hub for humans to interface with AI. When humans have better ways to input and manage data, machines have better ways to learn.