Senior Product Manager
Labelbox is a collaboration product—it’s not only a tool for engineers. Our customers have multi-disciplinary teams and the product needs to be easy to understand for everyone, regardless of technical expertise. It will be your job to understand all user archetypes and to design elegant and easy to understand products for everyone.
You’ll be working closely with nearly all functional groups in the company: design, engineering sales, support and success team and the founders. We’re a small and nimble team, so you will be expected to be highly autonomous and drive your projects from idea to launch.
- Deeply understand your customers and surface the most important problems to solve through user research and analysis.
- Create the long-term vision for features with significant customer and company impact, and execute on product features from idea generation to launch.
- Maintain a roadmap and keep all stakeholders (sales, marketing, support, success) in sync.
- Prototype new software product ideas and features (rough sketch, pen & paper, or Figma).
- Work with engineering, marketing, sales, and customer success to drive customer adoption.
- Define success metrics, and measure outcomes to improve and iterate.
- Inspire your team to constantly reach for excellence.
- Build and ship products that people want
- Passionately devoted to your users. You have a track record of listening deeply to your customers, understanding their problems, and applying logical and elegant solutions to those problems.
- At least 4 years of experience as a product manager. Experience with highly technical products or machine learning is a plus.
- Adept at collecting and distilling customer insights via user interviews, prototype testing, and data analysis.
- A supreme knack for bringing simplicity and focus to complex and ambiguous concepts or situations.
- Ability to execute insanely fast.
At Labelbox, we’re building a platform to accelerate the development of this future. Rather than requiring companies to create their own expensive and incomplete homegrown tools, we’ve created a training data platform that acts as a central hub for humans to interface with AI. When humans have better ways to input and manage data, machines have better ways to learn.
Perks & Benefits:Medical, Dental & Vision coverageFlexible vacation policyDog friendly officeDaily catered lunch & snacks (even during WFH)Great office location in the Mission district, beautiful office & private outdoor patio with grill