(Senior) Product Designer
helps people and teams work smarter — even when they’re remote. It connects everyone’s apps, work, and comms in a central hub. We’re backed by top tier investors and operators in the US and Europe.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our Design team.
We're a committed, experienced, and compassionate team with former Amazon, Mozilla, and TransferWise alumni pioneering remote working practices. You’ll join a collaborative group of professionals from many different backgrounds, who’ve built and scaled large teams and products.
As the voice of the customer in our product team, you’ll work through the end-to-end design process of new product features and its iterations. You’ll be responsible for User Research and UX/UI Design projects, while working closely with product managers and engineers to help us make our products better and simpler.
- Own the end-to-end design process of an entirely new product.
- Prototype ideas quickly, and validate product directions through UX research.
- Raise the design bar with beautiful, modern UI and improve our design system.
- You have relevant experience in the entire product development process for SaaS businesses, from problem definition through to detailed UX and UI design.
- You are able to understand and follow a design system, as well as challenge and contribute to it when needed.
- You can take insights and complex problems and boil them down into simple, elegant, and lovely solutions.
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful stock options
- 25 days annual holidays
- Premier health insurance
- Vision/Dental insurance
- Mental Health & Physiotherapy cover
- 50% Gym discount
- Headquartered in London (Shoreditch), but fully remote friendly
More can be found on
Qatalog is an equal opportunity employer
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.