E-commerce Marketplace Assistant
PetHonesty, a pet wellness eCommerce brand focused on making pets healthier and owners happier, is seeking a Part-Time E-commerce Marketplace Assistant. The right candidate will be dynamic and process-oriented in order to assist the E-commerce Marketplace Lead in a variety of tasks.
As the Marketplace Assistant you will be responsible for researching, solving, and communicating any issues that arise in our Chewy.com marketplace. You will assist the Chewy team in listing optimization, review moderation, product launch execution, and marketing campaign management.
At PetHonesty, we like to hire people that are intelligent, humble, results-oriented, passionate, a little weird, and eager to grow. You’ll be measured by your impact rather than your effort. And you’ll get to work with a team of unique, dedicated, and fun-loving people.
If you’re screaming “that’s me!” then keep reading…
What You’ll be Doing
- Marketing campaign management: Assisting marketplace manager in planning promotional calendars, coordinating marketing assets, and automating marketing systems
- Review Management: Moderating customer reviews, synthesizing and reporting on customer sentiment, and proactively providing ideas to improve customer experience
- Product listing management: Optimizing product listings to improve copy, images, and videos for optimal conversions
- Product launch coordination: Assisting marketplace manager with the execution of new product launches to maximize launch performance and product growth potential
- You grasp concepts easily but are not afraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo
- You are able to identify issues and are proactive with proposing solutions
- You are an exceptional communicator providing detailed analysis and insights to team members
- You are extremely organized and detail-oriented and are capable of managing different project simultaneously
- Experience with E-commerce or digital marketing
- Experience with spreadsheets and dashboards
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing or a related degree