Sales Recruiting Coordinator
Love using your skills to find exceptional talent? As the Coordinator for the Sales Recruiting team, you are the face of Yelp and the first impression candidates have of the company. You will interact with thousands of candidates, recruiters, and sales management on a daily basis to ensure the overall hiring process for our largest workforce is running smoothly. Managing communication among candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers with tact and diplomacy is critical. Your attention to detail and communication skills are the key to success in this role.
A big part of the Recruiting Coordinator’s role is maintaining the daily functions of the sales recruiting department. You will be scheduling, facilitating, and coordinating interviews; addressing candidate questions; screening resumes; phone interviews when needed; and maintaining the integrity of the recruiting database.
Where You Come In:
- You will schedule and manage a flawless candidate experience from start to finish- we love creativity!
- You will screen all incoming resumes via our ATS
- You will process all candidate background checks via HireRight- always maintaining a high level of discretion
- You will draft all new hire offer letters using the appropriate templates- you’ll work closely with our counterparts in HR Operations
- You will communicate professionally and with integrity at all times
- You will coordinate travel as needed including scheduling Yelp employees for on-campus university events
- You will have a big role in contributing to process and communication improvements
- You will conduct phone interviews and onsite interviews as needed to help contribute to the team’s overall hiring goal
- You will monitor the candidate pipeline daily to ensure all candidates move through the process in a timely fashion and all SOPs are followed
- You will assist in onboarding efforts including orientation, first day festivities, etc.
- You will ensure all job postings are updated and accurately assigned to the right team-members
- You will assist in the planning and execution of all onsite and offsite recruitment events working closely with the security and facilities teams
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree preferred, HS Diploma or GED (required)
- You have had previous experience in a recruiting organization (required)
- You have a strong interest in recruiting (required )
- You have had previous experience in a fast paced, high energy and synergistic work environment
- You have impeccable organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks throughout the day
- You have effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization desired
- You have experience with an ATS and Google Suite (required)
- You have the ability to take initiative, ownership, and start work without direction highly desired.
- You have a proven track record of being a proactive problem solver
- You must be flexible and able to adapt to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO (accrual begins on date of hire and increases with 2+ years of tenure thereafter), 12 paid holidays, plus one floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
We will consider for employment qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records, consistent with applicable law (including, for example, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance for roles based in San Francisco).