Marketing Review Specialist - Risk
Who You Are You are a motivated professional who is passionate about marketing and finance. You excel at multi-tasking, staying organized and being extremely detail oriented. You are focused and thrive in a fast paced environment where you can work with teammates that will match your drive and grit and collaborate with multiple different areas of the business.
What You'll Do:
- Review marketing content being released by the company for compliance issues and potential inaccuracies.
- Help write policy for client banks & RMSG
- Review and help to design infrastructure and policies for internal BHG
What You'll Need:
- Associates and/or Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Finance
- Paralegal or document processing experience preferred
- Excellent English language skills
Why You Should Join BHG We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
- 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
- Competitive PTO and vacation policies
- Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
- On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
- Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
- Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
- Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.