Director of Sales and Account Management
ConvertKit is delightful email marketing software built for creators. We help creators own their audience and turn fans into customers. For makers, authors, chefs, musicians, athletes, and anyone else making a living by creating the culture we all love, there isn’t a better tool for reaching inboxes. More importantly, there isn’t a team more committed to helping creators earn a living doing work that matters.
We’re hiring a Director of Sales and Account Management to guide expansion, retention, and acquisition initiatives as we scale from $25M ARR to $100M ARR. You will manage our Sales, Account Management, and Migrations + Implementations teams in a key role that reports directly to the VP of Growth.
We are looking for someone who is both a great leader and operator and can dive in and problem solve when needed. They also need to be an excellent people manager.
- Lead all aspects of the Account Management, Sales, and Implementations functions for ConvertKit, including our entire customer portfolio
- Responsible for leading renewals, mitigating churn, and up-selling based on customer
- Scout and propose potential partnerships/integrations to cross-sell the ConvertKit platform
- Manage agency partnerships leveraged to provide implementation services
- Hire highly influential team members that can manage deals during all stages of the customer lifecycle
- Build and manage a large pipeline of business – achieving world-class net revenue churn
- Drive strong collaboration with Product and Engineering as the quarterback of the account management function
- Create and deliver a strong value narrative account managers can leverage to help prospects, users, and customers understand ConvertKit ROI
- Maintain a managerial relationship while cross-pollinating with other managers and directors