Tech Support - Remote
- Opportunity with a Large Scale Digital/Media Company for Level 1 Customer Support Representative supporting Streaming services, Digital/Mobile apps, Connected Devices and more.
- 24/7 Help desk environment fully remote.
- Worker will need 5G Internet Speed
- Computer & Head Set will be provided
The Customer Support Coordinator I will be responsible for communicating with digital consumers, troubleshooting basic issues, researching basic billing questions, and assisting with general account help and application navigation. The Coordinator I will be working closely with other team members to ensure advanced billing and technical questions are reported and escalated. He or she must have strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills and the capacity to respond to requests with varying degrees of complexity in a short amount of time. Must be a quick learner and familiar with video streaming and digital apps as well as the navigation of connected devices and smart TVs.
- Interact daily with customers via phone, email, and chat ensuring the customer’s inquiry is responded to and resolved within SLA and target goals
- Communicate courteously and effectively to understand issues from the customer's perspective
- Deliver world-class, proactive customer service to internal and external customers
- Ability to meet and exceed key performance and customer service goals such as Customer Satisfaction, Average Handle Time, and Quality Assurance
- Minimum 1-year customer service experience required; 2-years preferred
- Knowledge of mobile apps, connected devices, and digital TV technology
- Experience with Zendesk preferred
- Experience with Office Suite and demonstrated competency in learning new software
- Strong technical skills and ability to type at least 45 words per minute
- Superior customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner to the customer
- Capability of crafting consumer-facing communications in an adept way to resolve issues and maintain consistent branded voice
- Ability to multitask; complete troubleshooting steps while maintaining customer and internal team communication
- Commitment to teamwork through relationship-building, reliability, trust, and collaboration
- Must have the legal right to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship