Business Development Representative - Atl
- Find, prospect, nurture and qualify new leads through outbound prospecting via phone calls, LinkedIn, emails, and assorted campaigns
- Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each lead generation process, supporting marketing activities, prospect touch-points and the handoff to an Account Executive
- Research prospects and their companies to empower the sales team before qualification meetings
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of our product, process, and the market
- Track and keep up-to-date all prospect information in
- 1+ years of sales development experience
- Exceptional written and spoken communicator
- Highly organized and autonomous
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-moving organization
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivational qualities
- Intellectually curious and ambitious
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves over 100 billion feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka ”dark launching”). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms.
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.