Referral Program Marketing Manager - Remote
Manager, Referral Program Marketing - REMOTE
Location: Remote – Any Major US City (Tri-state area preferred)
Join an organization that supports the top brand names in Real Estate:
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), is the leading and most integrated provider of residential real estate services in the United States focused on empowering independent sales agents to best serve today’s consumers. Realogy Leads Group aims to deliver high quality leads and services to the agents of Realogy’s well-known industry brands, including Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Climb Real Estate®, Coldwell Banker®, ERA®, and Sotheby's International Realty®. Realogy has been designated a Great Place to Work® for two consecutive years, recognizing the company’s commitment to providing meaningful work and an environment where employees can grow and succeed. Realogy has also earned the distinction of being named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere® Institute for nine straight years.
You are responsible for the day-to-day communications, marketing execution and management of key partner programs of Realogy Leads Group. You will join our growing team and utilize your marketing skills to provide on-going support to implement and execute the marketing plan for our partner programs. The key areas of focus for this role will be will project management, reporting and offering innovative ideas and methods to support the overall partnership. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record with marketing implementations in the real estate industry and have a strong background in marketing execution.
The Manager, Referral Program Marketing Will
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the implementation of marketing plans and programs, for both short and long-range initiatives, to drive high quality leads that convert to referrals for marketing-led programs
- Collaborate on the creation, production and distribution of agent materials to communicate, educate and provide opportunities to market each referral program
- Manage marketing initiatives with Realogy Leads Group as it pertains to the CB Referral Network and other lead driving programs
- Ideate, brainstorm and develop new strategies to further communicate the Referral Programs both internally to agents and externally to consumers
- Liaise with Realogy brand teams on the implementation of programs securing detailed feedback and design recommendations for broker/agent marketing assets and distribution
- Act as the primary liaison with The Studio and other agencies on program/project execution
- Manage weekly spend data for key partner programs on overall marketing budgets
- Oversee the project plans and secure approvals on key assets with program partners
- Track and analyze all key metrics and KPI for each partner with a focus on marketing campaign results
- Proven experience with project management across multiple work streams
- Experience with relationship building and partnership or consumer marketing
- Experience managing marketing, branding or design agencies
- Analytical and metrics-focused with experience analyzing data
- 4+ years experience in partnership marketing or similar field
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork, with positivity, flexibility, integrity, good humor and a high level of energy
- Critical thinking; proven history meeting deadlines; and extremely well organized
- Proven communications skills
Realogy Holdings Corp
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is the leading and most integrated provider of U.S. residential real estate services, encompassing franchise, brokerage, and title and settlement businesses as well as a mortgage joint venture. Realogy’s diverse brand portfolio includessome of the most recognized names in real estate: Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate , Century 21® , Coldwell Banker® , Coldwell Banker Commercial® , Corcoran® , ERA® , Sotheby's International Realty® . Using innovative technology, data and marketing products, best-in-class learning and support services, and high-quality lead generation programs, Realogy fuels the productivity of independent sales agents, helping them build stronger businesses and best serve today’s consumers. Realogy's affiliated brokerages operate around the world with approximately 190,000 independent sales agents in the United States and more than 112,000 independent sales agents in 113 other countries and territories. Recognized for nine consecutive years as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies , Realogy has also been designated a Great Place to Work and one of Forbes’ Best Employers for Diversity . Realogy is headquartered in Madison, New Jersey.
At Realogy, diversity fuels success – for our company and for our employees. We strive to be the preferred company for diverse talent, committed to creating an inclusive environment that encourages everyone to succeed. We pursue talent – strategic thinkers who are eager to innovate, focused on execution and accountable for results. We value diversity – respecting backgrounds, cultures, perspectives.
You’ll find our commitment to diversity reflected in our achievements:
- Forbes 2020 Best Employers for Diversity.
- Recognized on the 2020 Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index .
- Recognized for gender diversity on our board of directors by Executive Women of New Jersey and Women’s Forum of New York.
- First residential real estate company to endorse the Equality Act and fully support H.R. 1447 amending the Fair Housing Act to include LGBTQ+ as protected classes.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Show moreShow less