Social Media Manager - Advertising - Remote Eligible
Pathfinders is a forward-thinking, dynamic place to work with a culture defined by positioning our people as our most important asset. We want you to have a career here, and we will invest in you to make that happen. Founded with this philosophy in mind over 40 years ago, there’s never been a dull moment. We've experienced continued growth and success through the connections we've made, the relationships we've built, and the clients we serve as a team.
We are currently seeking experienced Social Media Managers to join our team. This is a full-time permanent position with our agency located in Mishawaka, IN and is 100% remote eligible. Social Media Managers are responsible for leading teams to deliver strategic thinking and creative executions that drive business results for our clients. You possess an entrepreneurial spirit and are an expert in building and maintaining engagement in the social space. You should be strategically minded and seek to understand a client’s business challenges through data, market-research, and audience insights.
You do not take things at face value. You are a true leader and are adept at motivating those around you to be top performers. You love working in teams, collaborating with people of all different backgrounds and experience.
You will work on a variety of clients and platforms and collaborate in an environment where you can bring ideas and solutions to the table, daily.
What You Will Do, In Greater Detail
- Work with the Director of Social Media to define key strategic opportunities and their potential impact on the client/agency relationship and goals
- Lead implementation of social media strategies, in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Work with the strategy team to develop thoughtful, organized, and insightful points of view supported by research and data, ultimately leading to business solutions
- Evaluate creative outputs (both art and copy), provide constructive feedback, and be an active participant in the creative process
- Participate in quality control of all studio outputs
- Reviews studio performance/efficiency/effectiveness and provides insights and guidance for continual improvement
- Be the day-to-day client contact and key stakeholder for assigned brands
- Present recommendations, strategies and final programs to the client
- Stay up to date on the latest trends, tools, and resources
- Develop social strategy
- Activate enterprise brand marketing strategy and relating resources
- Serve as a subject matter expert as it relates to social media executions
- Review performance data of executions, educate internal teams on results, and lead efforts to address issues, adjust performance, and meet KPIs
- Lead efforts, in collaboration with creative teams, to establish foundational elements for a client’s social efforts (content mix, personas, voice, etc.)
- Resolve enterprise client requests/challenges, consulting agency leadership when necessary
- Lead development of direct reports through mentorship, coaching and ongoing performance feedback
- Establish new, and solidify current, vendor/freelance relationships to ensure studio has the right partnerships
- Research, introduce and implement new tools to improve performance and increase revenue
- B.Sc./B.A. required preferably in marketing, advertising, communications, etc.
- 5+ years of agency experience
- Experience in French Canadian and/or Hispanic markets a plus
- Experience in delivering/managing multi-faceted social media engagements
- Success in presenting strategic solutions and POVs that engage consumers and build brands
- Understanding of the advertising industry and how social executions fit into the content mix
- Understanding of the advertising industry as it relates to social media executions, including but not limited to Instagram stories, Snapchat filters, hashtags, etc.
- Understanding of photography and video techniques as related to social media execution (flat lay, tutorials, etc.)
- Understanding of the social media creative process / associated deliverables and be able to effectively communicate to internal stakeholders and clients including, but not limited to, content calendars, asset production, etc.
- Knowledge of social media related technologies and trends
- Ability to clearly understand and articulate directives from strategic concepts, drive initiatives and the Agency’s values
- Flawless written and oral communication skills
- Applied experience with social media channels and tools
- Demonstrated results being a catalyst for change and innovation
- Ability to take a consultative approach with clients
- Proven team leadership and management experience, with the ability to inspire teams
- Ability to independently lead and make decisions that balance the needs of the client with internal goals and teams
- Ability to navigate an extremely fast-paced and shifting environment to define (and refine) the overall approach for the client’s business
- Assertive and self-confident, but also conscientious and patient
- Team player, collaborative and cooperative
- Relaxed with high stress tolerance
- Strong managerial and planning skills
Pathfinders creates and executes comprehensive, multi-channel plans that touch all target audiences. With innovative approaches to branding, advertising and strategic challenges, we craft high-impact solutions that lead businesses to long-term success.
Our approach employs unique methods of evaluating the landscape of competition, challenges and potential opportunity. We then plan both traditional and experimental means of seizing that opportunity and overcoming the existing hurdles.
Pathfinders believes that diversity is an advantage and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, or any other protected status.Show moreShow less