Vice President Marketing and Content
The Vice President, Marketing & Content is a marketing leader that drives customer acquisition strategies by promoting an emerging healthcare industry. The Vice President, Marketing & Content, will lead a cross-functional team of internal and outsourced resources to support advertising, audience development, editorial and content aggregation, brand management, digital marketing, analytics, forecasting, public relations, events, and video production. The successful VP, Marketing & Content will be strategic, accountable, visionary, flexible, and a leader with integrity.
Increase qualified leads by driving awareness in a novel industry.
- Build a marketing platform to support Sales, Recruiting and Physician Onboarding.
- Leading and inspiring a marketing team.
- Build and strengthen the Synergy Healthcare Partners brand.
- Establishing benchmarks to measure future success.
- Creating paid and organic customer acquisition strategies to support organizational growth.
- Orchestrate corporate brand launch, benchmark, and continually grow awareness via paid, owned, and earned media.
- Define, and execute organic campaigns for customer acquisition.
- Stand-up and run a new content studio; manage, distribute, and promote content across channels and properties.
- Design effective messaging and value proposition, providing a complete positioning communication strategy of our core offerings.
- Find and manage agencies/freelancers to deliver creative marketing services.
- Set priorities, influence, and collaborate with other teams to deliver business assets on time.
- Define, budget, and execute paid media campaigns for customer acquisition across channels.
- Define and use personas to create specific campaigns and effectively measure lead quality.
- Build strong relationships with sales, medical, human resources, and other leadership teams to gain insights into use cases and what drives value.
- Determine, integrate, and oversee optimal Mar Tech stack strategies, building on our current platforms.
- Oversee the management of events, conferences, and video productions
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing leadership role.
- Experience in generating leads from Hospital C-level executives, and service line leaders. Experience in marketing physician staffing services is preferred.
- Experience in leading and building a marketing team, including remote employees and IC or freelance resources.
- Extensive experience leading the strategic vision and execution of a full marketing function.
- A deep knowledge of digital advertising techniques and platforms, SEO, analytics, and advertising
- Experience with B2C and B2B healthcare marketing
- Proficiency with analytics and the ability to extract meaning from data and use this to optimize a team’s approach and a company’s forecast.
- Experience working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity constantly interacting with teammates and prospects. The VP must work across functions and departments to deliver outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field