Job Summary / Overall Purpose of Job:
The copywriter role will help conceptualize and create compelling effective content for the website, email marketing, search engine optimization campaigns, and marketing campaigns, including PR, direct mail and literature. This role will lead the writing and editing of high-quality content and determining the appropriate syntax, style, voice and grammatical usage required.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Write copy for email, product descriptions, videos, brochures, web pages, marketing campaigns, blogs and additional marketing collateral.
- Understand and appreciate target audiences and personas. Write copy that is engaging and resonates with the audience.
- Boost organic traffic by writing SEO optimized content for the website.
- Research, proofread and edit existing or new content for accuracy, grammar and concise messaging.
- Implement processes for editing and review
- Collaborate with agencies and business stakeholders to ensure a consistent tone, style, voice that aligns with the corporate brand.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Relevant professional experience of at least 1-3 years writing in the life science or healthcare field
- BA degree (Advertising, Communications, Fine Arts or related field preferred)
- Sound understanding of marketing principles with a focus on SEO and social media
- Experience developing messaging against marketing/campaign concepts
- Experience adapting business concepts to generate customer facing materials for print and digital channels
- Excellent project and process management skills
- Experience working with persona data, adapting content against a segmentation strategy, and working across a customer journey map
- Ability to work effectively across a matrixed team/organization with competing priorities
- Basic knowledge of Life Science, biotech, or biopharmaceuticals is preferred.
Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here
E-Verify Participation Info
E-Verify Workers Rights
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
Further insights into our world of work can be found here.